Shelter Resources, Inc.
Shelter Resources, Inc. develops a full range of affordable housing, engaging in both new construction and substantial rehabilitation efforts throughout the Pacific Northwest. Our home office is based in Bellevue, Washington and our primary geographical focus has been on developments in the states of Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and Arizona for the past 35 years. We have engaged in many types of affordable product types including family and workforce housing, senior and independent living retirement complexes, veterans housing with associated services, manufactured housing, and turnkey product in conjunction with local housing authorities. In total we have developed 5,835 affordable housing units that are successfully operating across 130 individual projects since our corporate formation in 1980. We believe this to be more than any other affordable development entity in the Pacific Northwest. While this is a large number of completed developments, our greatest source of pride is completing projects that are of good quality, while meeting the public objectives their financing was designed to promote.
Recent News & Articles
- Senator Aims To Increase Affordable Housing
- SRI Initiates Senior Housing in Redmond
- Housing For Homeless Veterans Proposed
- SRI Partners With Multi-Service Center To Bring Much Needed Affordable Veterans Housing To South King County
- Overcoming Challenges For 35 Years And Counting
- Turnkey Development By SRI For Renton Housing Authority